|Date added||3rd September 2015|
|Category||Application Thursday, Drive Tools|
|Tags||application thursday, easeus partition master, hard drive cloning, how to clone a hard drive, how to copy operating system to another drive, how to recover files from hard drive, proffesional edition|
For more information, I suggest you read my Application Thursday post on EaseUS Partition Master 🙂
- Best solution to create, delete, resize/move, merge, split, wipe or format partitions to make better use of hard drive capacity.
- Extend NTFS system partition without rebooting to maximize PC performance.
- Safely merge two adjacent partitions into a bigger one without data loss.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic disk and convert FAT to NTFS file system.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and vice versa: convert a primary volume to logical to create a fifth volume on a disk with 4 existed primary volumes.
- Linux partition management: Easily delete, create, format, recover EXT2/EXT3 partition, etc.
- Create WinPE rescue disk for booting sickly computer.
- Speed up your computer by defragmentation.
- Support all hardware RAID, removable storage device, hard disk, GPT disk and FAT/NTFS/EXT2/EXT3 file system.
- Work on both BIOS-based and UEFI-based hardware.
- Convert MBR to GPT disk, and convert GPT to MBR disk without data loss.
Like the trial and want to buy it? You can help That IT Guy Scrape By (see what I did there?) at no extra cost!